Updated: Oct 22
Thank you all again for having shown such understanding and cooperation towards the new guidelines and policies (especially regarding the wearing of masks during treatments).
According to the Department of Health, it’s the fourteen day in a row the daily case count has been below 5,000 in the state of Florida. While many of the policies have to be kept the same at this time, some of them can now be modified to improve your experience and comfort when you visit Swiss Heaven Spa in Coral Springs, FL:
- 90 min. to 120 min. appointments are now available again for booking;
- Blankets and pillows are back on the table;
- Soft drinks and toiletries (disposable combs, hair ties, cold & hot towelettes, etc) are now offered again in self-service (still at no additional cost).
As of now, the following policies are still to be followed:
- Mask covering both the nose and the mouth must be worn at all time (before, during & after treatment); Clients should not book any appointments at this time if they are unable to wear a mask for health or comfort reasons. The therapist will be wearing a face mask throughout the duration of her shift;
- As prior to the Covid-19 crisis, the therapist will only be wearing gloves during specialty treatments (eg. body wrap), but not during massage, except at the client's request;
- Operating hours are currently reduced;
- Precautionary Coronavirus Screening & Liability questionnaire must be filled out to ensure services may be received;
- If you are unable to use a credit card, Paypal, CashApp, Zelle, Venmo, Google Pay or Apple Pay, please have the exact fee ready as no change will be available;
- Cancellations & No-shows: 50% of the cost of treatment (or the full redemption of voucher) will be applied to missed or canceled appointments without minimum 24 hours advance notice. If there’s simply no way of avoiding a short-notice cancellation, clients can send a friend or family member to enjoy the treatment!
- RESCHEDULING POLICY: Clients will not be able to book another appointment until the cancellation fee is paid in full. Any future bookings will require a 50% deposit.
- LAST MINUTE APPOINTMENTS: Appointments made within 24 hours are automatically subject to cancellation fees.
- LATE ARRIVALS: No fee will be charged but the appointments will end at the scheduled times, as the timely care provided to other clients cannot be compromised. If the late client wish to reschedule instead, the cancellation fee will be applied and any future bookings will require a 50% deposit.
- HOW TO CANCEL OR RESCHEDULE: You can cancel or reschedule your appointment by yourself using your account. Or text (305) 922-7637 or email email@example.com (voice messages will not be accepted).
- COVID-19 POLICIES: If you are experiencing fever, cough or shortness of breath, we request you to postpone your appointment: Please contact Swiss Heaven Spa by text (305) 922-7637 (no voice messages) or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org as soon as possible, or cancel your appointments using the booking system. There will be no cancellation fee at this time in the event of illness, as long as you contact Swiss Heaven Spa by text or e-mail before the scheduled appointments. However, for any cancellations with less than 24 hours notice, clients will not be able to reschedule for 14 days from the scheduled date of treatment and any future bookings will require a 50% deposit. Clients who miss their appointments without giving any prior notification will be charged the regular cancellation fees.
- Social distancing of at least 6 feet will be exercised at the entrance of the room, hallways, waiting area, for the restrooms and lobby and handshaking will not take place at this time.
- Services not be provided to clients with compromised immune systems, clients aged 65 or above, or clients in other elevated at-risk categories (including pregnant women) at this time;
- Some specific treatments are currently unavailable, such as pregnancy massage (why?), facial and hand massage, corporate massage..
- On top of the standard linen changing and surfaces sanitized with an EPA-approved disinfectant after every client, additional precautions are now taken.
There are currently no methods to completely remove the risk of person-to-person spread of COVID-19 in a massage/treatment room setting. In lieu of a cure, vaccine, antibody tests or other intervention for COVID-19, there is no guarantee that clients and therapists will come away from their interactions unscathed. It is important to understand the risks, even when wearing PPE. The CDC offers this risk assessment with various PPE scenarios.
Feel free to contact me via text at: (305) 922-7637 or email me at: email@example.com if you have any questions or suggestions.